Aircommand Reverse Cycle Caravan Roof Top Air Conditioner – Ibis 3 is now whisper quiet whilst operating on the high fan speed, at least 8dB quieter than the Ibis 2! The cooling and heating capacities have been increased too.
Aircommand Reverse Cycle Caravan Roof Top Air Conditioner – Ibis 3 has undergone an extensive upgrade. Here are some of the key improvements
- Increase capacity by at least 10%, now 3.1KW cooling and 2.7Kw heating
- Quiet operation, at least 8dbB quieter on high fan speed
- Massive increase in air flow
- Ultra thin stylish four-way independently closing inside plenum with easily removable filter for easy cleaning
- Easier to fit with the revolutionary weather collar improving the seal on the roof while reducing amount of sealant required.
- Self-adjusting connecting duct providing a simple one-click system to suit roof thickness of 25-85mm, no cutting of ducts required.
- Electrical Rating (single phase): 240V, 50Hz
- Nominal Cooling Capacity: 3.1Kw
- Nominal Heating Capacity: 2.7Kw
- Max Rated Current-Cooling: 5.8A
- Max Rated Current-Heating: 5.5A
- Roof Opening (mm): 360 x 360
- Max Air Delivery: 180Lt/s
- Installed Weight: 45Kg
- Overall Height: 222mm
- Overall Width: 848mm
- Overall Length: 1120mm
- Plenum Height: 32mm
- Plenum Width: 535mm
- Plenum Length: 535mm